- 1 ¼ cups (283g) water, lukewarm
- 2 cups (481g) sourdough starter, ripe (fed) or discard*
- 4 ½ to 5 cups (540g to 600g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons (15g) salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons instant yeast, depending on the vigor of your fed starter*
- 4 teaspoons vital wheat gluten
- note: See "tips," below.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!