- ARI FRIED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- • 2 lbs. Chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- • 1/2 Cup corn flakes cereal (crushed)
- • 1/2 Cup buttermilk
- • 1 Tbsp Franks Red hot sauce or Tabasco
- • 1/3 Cup dried Parmesan cheese
- • Foil & Cooking Spray
- • 1/2 Tsp salt
- • 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- Using a 1 Gallon zip seal bag, pour the buttermilk and hot sauce in
- the bag, then add the chicken. Place the bag of chicken in the
- refrigerator and let marinate for 4 - 24 hours.
- Preheat air fryer to 390° for 10 minutes. In a deep bowl, pour in the
- crushed corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- After preheating, Line the inside of the air fryer basket with a sheet of
- foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks from the bag, one by one, and dredge in
- the corn flake mix. Place onto the foil. Set the air fryer to 390° and fry
- for 10 minutes.
- Using tongs, carefully turn over the chicken, then cook at 300° for 8