4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1 cup (112g) blanched almond flour (I highly recommend Kroger Simple Truth brand, HEB brand or Honeyvillle or King Arthur. Bob's Red Mill is not recommended, as it produces too flat and gritty results)
- 1/2 cup (128g) creamy natural peanut butter, with no added sugars or oils (mine contains a trace amount of salt, if yours doesn't, then add a 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1/4 cup (80g) pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar to roll the cookies in
- * Note: When measuring almond flour, it is a good idea to use a scale for accurate measurements. Otherwise, scoop out an overflowing cup from the bag and gently pat it down, then level off with a knife or your finger.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!