- 4 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into large chunks
- Sea salt
- 2 large yellow onions, finely diced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 4 cups unsweetened, unflavored plant milk
- 1⁄4 cup nutritional yeast
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving (optional)
- A close friend of mine loves to eat my vegetable pot pie with mashed potatoes on top. This recipe is a great way to find out why.
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.