Broccoli Blanched with Sesame Oil ブロッコリーの塩ごま油茹で
The best way to keep your broccoli fresh and tasty is to blanch it with salted water and sesame oil. It’s easy, healthy and so versatile. The blanched broccoli can be eaten when cooked, or keeps well for up to 3-4 days in the fridge and is ready to enjoy any time!
- 1 head broccoli (9 oz, 255 g; florets and stems)
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt (I use Diamond Crystal; use half for table salt)
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame oil (or more if you like)
- toasted white sesame seeds (for garnish; optional)
- Japanese Ingredient Substitution: If you want substitutes for Japanese condiments and ingredients, click here.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!