No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 11 graham cracker sheets)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12 oz.) raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 Crust
- 2 Line 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with parchment paper, letting ends of paper extend over the sides of pan.
- 3 Combine graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- 4 Press crust mixture firmly onto the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer for at least 15 min. Meanwhile, make the Raspberry Cheesecake Filling.
- 5 Raspberry Cheesecake Filling
- 6 Beat whipping cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- 7 Beat cream cheese, jam, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Gently fold in half of the whipped cream with a spatula, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!