Whipped Espresso Ganache Frosting
Servings: 3½ Cups
- 2 Cups (16 ounces) Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped fine
- 2 Cups (16 ounces) Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
- Place the chopped chocolate and espresso powder into the bowl of a food processor.
- Heat the heavy cream in a quart-sized, microwavable container and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on high, or until it just begins to simmer; be careful not to allow cream to boil over.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Process by pulsing several times until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Allow to come to room temperature (approximately 2 hours).
- Once cooled, place in the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk on high for 2 to 3 minutes