Heritage Ciabatta Bun
- subheading: RYE STARTER:
- 50g wheat starter
- 100g rye flour
- 90g-100g water
- subheading: BREAD INGREDIENTS:
- 800g tepid water (divided into 700g and 100g)
- 200g rye sourdough starter
- 10g dry active yeast (optional)
- 1000g Heritage White Flour
- 28g salt
- Olive oil for greasing the proofing pan.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!