Savory sweet potato wedges
- One large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- Ground cumin
- Chili powder
- Cooking oil spray
- Arrange sweet potato wedges on sheet pan and spray or brush with oil
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes
- Turn all wedges over and re-spray
- Sprinkle heavily with cumin and chili powder
- Bake another 20 minutes, until potatoes are done and edges are starting to crisp
- You can cook these for more or less time, depending on your available time. They are really, really amazing if you let them go until they start to brown on the edges though!