Recipe by Sarah Willey
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 TBS butter (or coconut oil for dairy free)
- 1 TBS unrefined coconut oil (and more to grease ramekin)
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS organic coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 TBS peanut flour (or almond flour, arrowroot or any gf flour blend)
- 3 tsp organic raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- In a small stainless steel bowl, add chocolate chips, butter and coconut oil.
- Place on trivet in the instant pot with 2 cups of water below.
- Set on manual for 2 minutes. When time is up, slowly quick release the pressure.
- Remove lid and quickly turn over, so you don't drip water into bowl.
- (You can cover bowl with paper towel/coffee filter and foil over to prevent drops too.)
- Stir until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla, peanut flour, cacao and salt.
- Then stir in the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Grease a 16oz ramekin with coconut oil or butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour in batter, filling just 1/2 inch from top.
- Place on trivet with the same water from melting the chocolate (2 cups water).
- Set on manual, 7 minutes, QR.
- Remove lid quickly, and soak up any drips on your cake with a paper towel or coffee filter.
- Remove from IP and let cool for 10 minutes before taking out of ramekin.
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional), serve warm and enjoy!
- I used a 16 oz Corning ware dish like this. I found my set at the thrift store, but it's identical to this on Amazon: www.amazon.com/Corningware-French-White-4-Piece-16-Ounce/...