Macaroni and Cheese
Tiktok recipe - Spilling the Sweet Tea
- 1 lb elbow noodles
- 1 block sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 block mild cheddar, shredded
- 5 cups milk
- 4 T butter
- 4 T cornstarch
- 2 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Boil noodles according to package.
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- Slowly whisk in milk making sure there are no lumps.
- Add butter and stir while simmering until thickened. Stir in shredded cheese (save some for the top).
- Add noodles to sauce and mix well.
- Pour into buttered dish.
- Bake until bubbly. About 30 min.