Recipe by Christense Lucy Christense
- 1 large chicken breast
- 6 cups good chicken broth
- 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried sage, thyme, and rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breast and one cup broth in IP.
- Seal, set on manual for 23 minutes
- and finish with a 10 minute NPR.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Add the rest of the ingredients,
- seal, and set on soup for 15 minutes.
- NPR because the rice is starchy.
- Sometimes I serve topped with frozen peas.
- You can also use leftover precooked chicken.