Skillet-Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Crema
- 1 cup (heaping) cilantro, about 1 ounce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cilantro with the lime juice until fine. Add the sour cream, sugar, and salt, and purée until smooth. Taste, adjusting seasoning with more salt or lime juice. Alternatively, mince the cilantro by hand, then add the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Skillet-Grilled Fish Tacos
- 1 pound fillet of haddock, cod, or grouper (or other), 1/2- to 1-inch thick
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste, see above
- Grapeseed or other neutral oil
- Tortillas, (I like Whole Foods' soft corn tortillas)
- Slaw, see above
- Lime wedges for serving
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!