The Best Damn Lactation Cookies You'Ll Ever Eat
- 3 cups of steel cut/ old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (I prefer the milk chocolate morsels)
- 1 cup of butter (I prefer salted)
- 4 table spoons of water
- 2-4 tablespoons of Brewers Yeast (be generous)
- 2 tablespoons of Flaxseed Meal (I’ve used plain and the milled Flaxseed from Trader Joe’s with blueberries)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda (yes like Arm & Hammers)
- IMPORTANT! Do not substitute the brewers yeast… that’s the ingredient which makes them work.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!