Spicy Tuna Cakes - Paleo Recipe
(Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free) Use Less Jalapeno!
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee divided
- 10 ounces canned albacore tuna packed in water drained
- 3 scallions thinly sliced (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1⅓ cup mashed baked sweet potato
- finely grated zest from ½ medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium lemons cut into wedges (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!