Carrot Cake Jam (Instant Pot)
~Recipe by Brandy Perry Cato
- 2 cups finely peeled carrots, about 4 medium carrots
- 1 cup finely diced peeled apple. I used Honeycrisp. You can use Granny Smith.
- 1- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 package Sure Gel Pectin
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Combine carrots, apples, pineapple and spices in Instant Pot.
- Set IP on MANUAL for 3 minutes; Quick Pressure Release
- Add pectin and whisk.
- Cook on SAUTE for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, molasses, vanilla extract, lemon juice and coconut.
- Stir together and cook for another 1-2 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer to pint sized jars. I got 6 from this batch.
- Store in fridge for up to 1 month or can jars for longer storage.