- AIR FRIED PORK CHOPS & POTATOES
- • 3 Small pork chops
- • 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- • 1 TBSP Soy sauce
- • 1 TSP Lemon juice
- • 2 TBSP Brown sugar
- • 1 TBSP Olive oil
- • 2 Fresh rosemary stems
- • Salt & pepper
- • Gemstone potatoes
- Use 8-10 small gemstone potatoes. Rinse the potatoes, then place into a
- Medium sized mixing bowl. Mix in olive oil, 2 stems of chopped fresh
- rosemary, a pinch of salt & pepper and toss the potatoes until well
- coated and mixed. Set aside.
- To make the pork chops, use a medium sized mixing bowl. Pour in the
- Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and a pinch
- of salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed and set aside.
- Line your air fryer basket with a sheet of foil and coat with cooking
- spray. Place the pork chops into the marinade bowl and coat well on
- sides, then place each coated pork chop onto the sheet of foil in the air
- fryer basket. Once all pork chops are in the fryer, pour the remaining
- juice over the pork chops.
- Set the air fryer to 400° for 8 mins. After cooking time is finished, slide
- out the pot, turn each pork chop over with tongs and add in the pota-