Soak Away Stress, Pms and Insomnia with Diy Aromatherapy Bath Bombs
- HOW TO MAKE AROMATHERAPY BATH BOMBS
- I love this recipe. At first, bath bombs are intimidating because there’s a higher-than-normal fear of failure. What if they don’t work?!? Never have I wanted something to fizz so badly! These do. I’ve made 4 batches, all were awesome. Start with these ingredients then customize based on your desired bath experience.
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup light oil such as sweet almond or sunflower
- Essential oils or dried herbs
- Molds – muffin tins work great and so do ice cream scoops
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!