- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 cup (200g) French lentils
- 1- 28oz (796ml) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 whole-wheat or sprouted grain buns, sliced in half
- Toppings (optional): relish, pickles, avocado, coleslaw, sliced onions…anything goes!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!