- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 cup (200g) French lentils
- 1- 28oz (796ml) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 whole-wheat or sprouted grain buns, sliced in half
- Toppings (optional): relish, pickles, avocado, coleslaw, sliced onions…anything goes!
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.