- 6 cups shredded cooked chicken (from about 2 lb chicken)
- 6 oz ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 oz butter, melted
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine, optional ***
- 1-2 oz lemon juice (use the full amount if you love lemon – I do)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 oz swiss cheese
- *** If you have a bottle of dry white wine open it adds a nice flavor. But I wouldn’t open a new bottle just for this recipe. Unless you are planning on having a glass while you cook.
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.