- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or rosemary leaves (I skipped because mine are under snow)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock or low-sodium broth
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!