Marinated Feta with Kalamata Olives
Make this salad in the morning so as to chill it for at least 5 hours.
- 1 lb feta cheese , cut into large cubes
- 1 cup kalamata olive , pitted (not necessary but nice - leaving the pits in is more authentic - just warn guests)
- 2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion , diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice (always fresh!)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!