- subheading: Place in order in the pan to the bread machine, making sure the paddles are in place:
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- ½ cup oil ( ⅓ cup if use egg)
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 ½ cups fresh milled flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. Lecithin
- 1 tsp. gluten (optional)
- 1 egg (optional)
- subheading: Make a small well in the middle of the flour and place:
- 1 Tbs. Yeast
- Bake on desired settings.
- The Zojirushi Bread Machine has a “Homemade” setting which allows you to alter the settings to suit your taste. We found the factory settings baked too long making the crust very dark and the bread dry. Our “Homemade” settings work beautifully and we get delicious bread every time. The instructions for changing the settings are in the back of the owner’s manual. Once set, this Homemade Cycle” sill have these settings unless you change it again.
- subheading: Our settings are as follows:
- (Sue’s settings) (Ashley’s variation)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!