Dolly Parton's Five Layer Dinner
- 3 large, unpeeled potatoes (any type) washed and sliced thin
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef, browned and crumbled
- 2 large onions, sliced, rings separated
- 2 large sliced tomatoes, 3 or 4 sliced Romas OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 green bell peppers, cut into big chunks
- salt and pepper to taste ~ I use Lawry’s Seasoning salt and fresh ground pepper in this recipe. I also added a little garlic powder and about 1/2 cup fresh herbs , chopped fine. (a combination of hot & spicy oregano, chives, basil and parsley.)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!