- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (or oil of your choice if you don’t have sesame, but the sesame really makes the dish!)
- 1 lb. ground pork or beef (S) or lean ground turkey (E or FP)
- 6 cups finely sliced cabbage (about 1 medium head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (4g carbs per ¼ cup serving so fine for this S meal)
- 1 medium onion
- chopped 3 cloves garlic
- finely chopped or minced 1 teaspoon ground ginger/ginger powder
- (if you choose fresh ginger for this recipe, you'll need to use quite a bit and be sure it's grated/minced very fine; I love fresh, but ground really works better in this recipe)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (soy sauce alternative) or Bragg's Amino
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chicken Broth
- Optional: 2-3 green onion stalks, finely chopped
- Optional: ¼ tsp red pepper flakes adds a nice kick!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!