- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (or oil of your choice if you don’t have sesame, but the sesame really makes the dish!)
- 1 lb. ground pork or beef (S) or lean ground turkey (E or FP)
- 6 cups finely sliced cabbage (about 1 medium head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (4g carbs per ¼ cup serving so fine for this S meal)
- 1 medium onion
- chopped 3 cloves garlic
- finely chopped or minced 1 teaspoon ground ginger/ginger powder
- (if you choose fresh ginger for this recipe, you'll need to use quite a bit and be sure it's grated/minced very fine; I love fresh, but ground really works better in this recipe)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (soy sauce alternative) or Bragg's Amino
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chicken Broth
- Optional: 2-3 green onion stalks, finely chopped
- Optional: ¼ tsp red pepper flakes adds a nice kick!
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.