Middle Eastern Omelette with Labneh and Dukkah
Labneh is Yogurt-Cheese. Dukkah is delicious finely ground Nuts and Seeds - You dip the Turkish Bread in Oil and in the Dukkah. This Recipe also has Sumac, Lemon Zest and Chickpeas. ENJOY!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1/2 cup labne
- 2 tablespoons lemon and herb dukkah
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Toasted Turkish pide bread, to serve
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!