- 2 lbs flank steak
- 2/3 cup liquid aminos (Braggs brand is 0 carb, but coconut aminos are more naturally derived)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp your sweetener of choice (I used Steviva Blend)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 tsp salt (adjust to your liking -- you may need more later depending on what "soy sauce" product you end up using, regular, Braggs, coconut aminos, or tamari are all fine - simply count your own carbs).
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.