- 2 lbs flank steak
- 2/3 cup liquid aminos (Braggs brand is 0 carb, but coconut aminos are more naturally derived)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp your sweetener of choice (I used Steviva Blend)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 tsp salt (adjust to your liking -- you may need more later depending on what "soy sauce" product you end up using, regular, Braggs, coconut aminos, or tamari are all fine - simply count your own carbs).
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!