Garlic Lemon Green Beans
- 1.5 pounds green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (depending on pan size; basically will need enough to cover pan and coat green beans)
- 4 tablespoons, butter, salted
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (if you really like garlic, add more)
- additional salt and pepper to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!