Balsamic Chicken (16-Minute Chicken) - “The Pioneer Woman”, Ree Drummond on the Food Network.
- Kosher salt
- Boil-in-bag rice, as needed, for serving
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, white parts cut into 1-inch pieces, green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!