- 3 cups (360g) King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons (8g) salt
- 1 teaspoon (3g) instant yeast
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons (270g) water, lukewarm (95°F)
- generous 2 tablespoons (27g) olive oil, divided*
- note: If splitting the dough between 2 cast iron skillets, use an additional 1 tablespoon (12g) olive oil for the second pan.
- ⅓ to ½ cup (74g to 113g) pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought*
- 6 ounces (170g) mozzarella cheese, grated (about 1 ¼ cups, loosely packed)
- 2 ounces (60g) pepperoni, for topping; optional*
- freshly grated hard cheese (Parmesan, Asiago, Romano) and fresh herbs (oregano, basil, thyme), for sprinkling on top after baking; optional
- note: See “tips,” below.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!