Recipe by Adriana Arcangel Ancheta
- 3-4 lb. pork butt or shoulder cut into large cubes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano (optional)
- Coconut oil or your preference
- Sauté pork with some oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix.
- Cancel sauté and hit "meat"-adjust time to 25 minutes.
- Be sure valve is at sealing.
- Let NPR for 10 minutes, and then QR.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Since I did use a pork butt that was kinda fatty, there was lots of oil after it was done. I just used a slotted spoon to drain the fat upon eating. When I stored the leftovers overnight, I just scraped out the solidified fat in the morning and it was less oily.