A Conversation About Pasta with Broccoli Raab and Anchovies
- Salt to taste
- Garlic, at least 4 cloves unless they’re huge
- Anchovies, at least 4 fillets. (I use the salt-cured anchovies from Gustiamo, which are unbelievably good. Yes, you have to clean them, but that is time well-spent.)
- Olive oil, at least ¼ cup, if not more
- About 8 ounces orecchiette or farfalle or, you know, anything will work
- Broccoli raab, about a pound
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!