Instant Pot Wild Rice
~by Josie Smythe
- 1 cup Wild Rice Blend
- 1 cup broth
- 1 T butter
- Rinse rice.
- Add rice, broth & butter to Instant Pot.
- Stir & make sure all the rice is submerged in the liquid.
- Put lid on, place steam release in the Sealed position.
- Cook on Manual/High Pressure for 25 mins;
- 10 min Natural Pressure Release.
- *I used Lundberg Wild Blend:
- *If your Instant Pot doesn't have a Manual button use Pressure Cook instead.
- *You can use water instead of broth but I like the added flavor of chicken broth.