by Josie Smythe
- 6oz Biscoff cookies
- 2T melted butter
- 8oz plain cream cheese
- 8oz cookie butter cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1T flour
- 2 eggs
- Add cookies to food processor & grind up.
- Add butter to cookie crumbs & mix up.
- Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 7" springform pan.
- Place pan in freezer while mixing up batter.
- Beat cream cheese & sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla, yogurt & flour: Mix well.
- Add in eggs 1 at a time. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into pan & cover with paper towel & foil.
- Add 1 cup of water & trivet to the Instant Pot.
- Lower pan into the pot using a sling.
- Place lid on pot, set to Sealing.
- Cook on Manual/High for 35 mins;
- 10 min Natural Pressure Release.
- Remove cheesecake from pan & uncover.
- Let sit at room temp for 1 hour, then move
- cheesecake to fridge & chill for 6 hrs min.
- *I used Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Cream Cheese.
- *You can use either Plain Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream.
- *Ingredients should be at room temperature.
- *Do not over beat the eggs.
- Recipe for making Cookie Butter Cream Cheese (using cookie butter):