Chicken Breasts in the Instant Pot (bone in and skin)
Tender chicken breasts full of flavor
- 2 large chicken breasts with bones and skin on (can be partially frozen)
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive or Grapeseed oil
- Grill seasoning
- Herbed sea salt
- If frozen - defrost chicken breast for 1-2 lb - they will still be semi frozen.
- Turn on Instant Pot to Saute. When hot, add 1-2 Tbsp oil.
- Add chicken breasts and brown on each side for a few minutes. When finished, turn off pot. Add rack and place chicken on top.
- Add 2/3 cup water. Lock lid and set pot to Manual for 20 minutes if still semi frozen or 15 min if fresh.
- Once finished, don't open - leave in pot for 1 hour. Chicken will be very flavorful and tender.
- Don't rush the after cooking. This is the best chicken I have ever made in the Instant Pot!