Low Carb/Sugar Free
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or 1 cup total almond meal)
- 1-2 Tbs. sweetener of your choice
- 3 T melted butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup whole milk sour cream
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbs. vanilla
- 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp. Trader Joes's organic stevia extract (to taste)
- 1 tsp. non-flavored gelatin (optional)
- 4 squares - (2 oz.) Lilly's Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Bar (stevia sweetened) or unsweeted baker's chocolate
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Sweetener of choice to taste (liquid or confectioner type sweetener works best).
- Melt in microwave and cool slightly before putting on top of the chilled cheesecake.
- Crust: Combine all ingredients and press intoa greased 7" springform pan. Crust can be pressed onto the sides as well about 1 inch up.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients in food processor just until all are blended. Pour into crust filled pan.
- Put 1 cup of water in Instant Pot pan.
- Make an aluminum foil sling. Place IP rack in bottom of the pan and lower cheesecake into the Instant Pot using the sling.
- Close pot and make sure knob on top is set to seal. Press manual for 30 minutes. After the instant pot beeps, switch pot off and set another timer for 10 min, allowing the pot to naturally release pressure. After 10 minutes, do a quick release.
- Remove from Instant Pot using the aluminum foil sling. For any extra moisture on top, use a paper towel to soak up the excess. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Release the sides from the cake. Top with cooled topping.