- 1 cup self-rising flour ( I use gold medal)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt (this is mixed with the self rising flour and egg to make dough balls)
- 1 lb. Mild Italian Chicken Sausage ( I use Isernio’s Mild Italian chicken sausage)
- 23 pieces of turkey pepperoni, sliced into bite size pieces ( I use Hormel )
- 2 cups pizza sauce or 2 cups ZERO POINT MARINARA SAUCE
- 4 oz. light mozzarella (I use Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!