Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1/2 c. pork rinds
- large dollup of mustard
- thin bacon slices (30)
- Babybel or cheddar cheese (12-13)
- diced tomato
- diced pickles
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Line glass bread pan with bacon slices (overlap sides).
- Spoon half of ground beef mixture into bottom of bread pan; smooth mixture and create a central canal.
- Place cheese on edge in canal.
- Add border of diced tomato and pickles around cheese.
- Cover ingredients with remaining ground beef mixture. Smooth top.
- Flip bacon slices over top; ends first, then sides.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from bread pan and slice.
- ChefClub.TV: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfGGWJoSn-I