Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Enhanced by the crunch of pine nuts and parmesan cheese, try out this recipe for a real sweet glaze.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!