Instant Pot Broken Jasmine Rice
~by Josie Smythe
- 1 cup Broken Jasmine Rice
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1T butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rinse rise well.
- Add rice, water/broth, butter & salt to Instant Pot.
- Stir & make sure all rice is submerged in liquid.
- Put lid on pot & turn steam release handle to the Sealing position.
- Pressure Cook on High Pressure for 4 minutes; Natural Pressure Release.
- -You can use water or any broth you want. (I used homemade turkey broth for mine)
- -I used Asian Taste Broken Jasmine Rice (under $5 for a 5lb bag at 99 Ranch Market):
- -What is Broken Rice?... runawayrice.com/blog/broken-rice-what-is-it/