- Supper ~ # spiced taro angle
- Spiced taro angle
- The recipe comes from Kathrine Kwa
- 600g taro, steamed, pressed into the mud
- 120g Cheng flour, 125ml boiling water washed down, mix well
- 80g white oil, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp spiced powder, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil, the amount of oil
- Filling: Chicken or pork 200g (cut into granules), 1 tablespoon onion and garlic, miscellaneous beans 50g, 3 mushrooms, maceration, diced
- Seasoning: Salt 1 spoon, sugar 2 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, soy sauce 1 spoon, 1 tsp oil, spiced powder a little
- Euryale ferox juice: a half tablespoons of corn flour plus 1 tablespoon of water
- Method: Heat 3 tablespoons oil, saute the onion and garlic, add chicken stir fry for a while, add mushrooms small, then add seasoning fry a little dry. Add Zadou and beaten gravy, remove to be cold.
- 1) The material is fully rubbing uniform, divided into 24 copies.
- 2) with 1 packet into a half tablespoon stuffing stuffing, made of horn shape, heat oil, into the taro angle to deep-fried golden brown, remove and drain the oil can enjoy.