Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
by Leesa Dykstra
- - 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- - 1 can corn (not drained)
- - 1 can rotel (not drained)
- - 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- - 1 pk dry ranch seasoning
- - roughly 2 tsp of both cumin and chili powder (amounts can depend on your taste)
- All in the IP for 20 minutes, high pressure with 10 to 15 minute natural release.
- The natural release is VITAL or your chicken will be tough.
- Once that is done, remove chicken breasts to shred.
- While you are doing that break up 8 oz of cream cheese and stir into the mixture.
- Cover and allow to melt while you shred the chicken.
- Open lid, put chicken back in, and stir until everything is combined.
- We eat it over rice or with tortilla chips.