The Perfect Ten Burger
The Perfect Ten Burger is called that for a reason. It cooks in just minutes to medium juicy heaven whether grilled, pressured steamed, or in the oven/air fryer. If you like your burger more well done, obviously cook longer to your charred heart’s desire.
- For 4-5 Burgers (about 6-7 oz each)
- 1.5 lbs of ground beef (80%-85% lean only. Do not go any higher than 85% lean)
- SECRET INGREDIENT! 3 tbsp of bacon grease, lukewarm to slightly warmed (you can get this from about 6-8 slices of bacon once cooked and then use the bacon to top the burger – this is the secret ingredient and makes this burger the absolute best. IF you refuse to use bacon, you can use 3 tbsp of melted, slightly warmed salted butter instead)
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 2 slices of white bread, crusts discarded and ripped into tiny pieces
- 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of onion soup mix
- 1 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of hoisin sauce
- MAJOR TIP: If you don’t already, whenever you has grease after cooking bacon, pour the cooled grease that remains in the pot/pan/skillet to a jar and place in the fridge. It will last pretty much forever and you can keep adding to it every time you have excess bacon grease. Bacon grease is WONDERFUL to use in place of oil or butter in many dishes – especially when making eggs!
- The Perfect Ten Burger is called that for a reason. It cooks in 10 minutes to medium juicy heaven whether grilled, pressured steamed or broiled in the oven/air fryer. If you like your burger more well done, obviously cook longer to your charred heart’s desire.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!