Roasted Pumpkin & Cumin Hummus
There's a good alternative to Lavosh Crackers OR Corn Chips and that is Lightly Toasted Lebanese Bread - It's Nice and Crispy and definitely Healthier than Corn Chips! Did you know you can keep Lebanese Bread in the freezer until you're ready to use some more? Persian friends do this!
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
- Lavosh crackers, to serve
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!