Crock-Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can low sodium black beans
- 1 can low sodium red kidney beans
- 1 can low sodium corn
- 2 cans original Rotel
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans chicken broth
- Combine chopped onion, drained and rinsed black and kidney beans, drained corn, Rotel, water, chicken broth, and seasoning in Crock-Pot and mix.
- Rinse and trim chicken breasts and add to top (so the soup covers them).
- Cook on high 6-7 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.