One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta
OMG! Creamy so much deep flavor! So very good! it's a good thing I was eating alone. it was so good I was eating like a pig!
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning (recipe below)
- 8 ounces Andouille sausage sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound pasta such as linguine or fettuccine
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream I actually messed up and used 1 cup. but was still great!
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Add oil to hot pan, add chicken and stir. Saute for 3 minutes.
- add Cajun seasoning; stir. Add sausage; stir, cook 3 minutes. Add onion; stir; cook 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and mushrooms and stir. Sauté; stirring frequently for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and broth stir. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes until past is done.
- Add cream and stir. Add Parmesan and stir. Serve.