Easy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- subheading: UNITS USM:
- subheading: SCALE:
- 1- 15.5 ounce can chickpeas, rinse and drained (reserve a few chickpeas as a garnish, if desired)
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 jar roasted peppers ( 12.6 ounces or 375 gr)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 - ½ tablespoon Harissa, depending on how spicy and hot you like it.
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Cook Mode Prevent your screen from going dark
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!