Black Bean Pumpkin Soup
- 2 15- ounce cans organic black beans 425 grams, rinsed and drained
- 1 15- ounce can diced organic tomatoes 411 grams
- 3 cups ml) low sodium 710, chicken, turkey, vegetable, organic broth of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 2-3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons smoked paprika or regular
- ½ teaspoon smoked black pepper or regular
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle pepper or more for more heat
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 15- ounce can organic pure pumpkin puree 425 grams, not pie mix
- 2 -3 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- Optional garnishes: grated low fat Jack or Cheddar cheese crumbled queso fresco, diced fresh tomato, sliced green onions or chives, crushed tortilla chips, low fat sour cream, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!