Vermicelli Salad Inspired by Larb
- Want a new way to do mince?!
- I’ve got you.
- This is a vermicelli salad inspired by larb, it’s fresh and packed full of flavour! I didn’t have enough vermicelli for 4 so I mixed two types a sweet potato vermicelli which is chewy and a rice vermicelli.
- I also couldn’t be bothered making a new dressing so I used my nuoc mam cham but you can follow the recipe below.
- 2 tbsp veg oil
- 3 to 7 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp of ginger finely chopped
- 3 bird’s eye chilis finely chopped or 1 long red if you don’t love heat
- 3 spring onions finely chopped white and green part separated
- 3 whole sprigs or coriander roots and stems finely chopped and separated from leaves
- 3 shallots finely sliced
- 800g mince of your choice I used pork
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1.5tbsp brown sugar
- Large pinch of salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted rice powder (cook raw rice in a dry pan until golden and pound to a powder)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!