Sesame ginger cucumber noodles
- 2 cucumbers, or 1 cucumber and 1 zucchini
- ½ t. ginger powder
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2-3 T. sesame oil, to taste
- 1 T. agave nectar or honey
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1-2 t. chili pepper sauce, or to taste
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 T. sesame seeds
- Using a spiralizer, large grater or a pairing knife, create long thin noodles from the cucumber or zucchini, discarding the centers of the cucumber (if you're using a spiralizer, this should be easy)
- In a small bowl, stir together the dressing ingredients. Pour over cucumber noodles and toss to combine, adding chopped cilantro and green onion and sprinkling with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately or store in a glass container for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.